• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW May 20th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
They were fighting outside, Hennig rolled into the ring, then Trips couldn't get in the ring... he went outside, sat on the chair, covered himself with water... had a heart attack or something, god knows what...

Guess you can find out what happened with Triple H exclusively on the WWE APP! :yay:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
HHH comes right back with a clothesline. HHH brings Axel back in the ring but has trouble getting on the apron. HHH is disoriented now. HHH takes a seat at a chair and asks for water. Heyman looks on shocked. HHH pours the water on himself and comes back to the ring apron as the crowd cheers. He goes down to one knee and stumbles back to the chair. Trainers are checking on him now. HHH tries to stand up again but falls. Trainers tell him he's done and to relax. The crowd starts chanting for Triple H. HHH struggles to get up again but falls back down. He struggles with trainers as RAW goes off the air.

What?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Yeah. Streams weren't working for me and the forum wasn't working either for awhile. Anyone care to tell me how HHH and Axel was? Also tell me what happened because typing right now it seems like something happened.

They have a decent match, fight outside the ring, Joe rolls back in, and Triple tries... but he can't get in. He goes over to sit in a chair, pours water or something, tries to get up, falls, the trainers call off the match, nobody knows what dafuq is going on

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
They have a decent match, fight outside the ring, Joe rolls back in, and Triple tries... but he can't get in. He goes over to sit in a chair, pours water or something, tries to get up, falls, the trainers call off the match, nobody knows what dafuq is going on
:dafuq:

sooo... rematch I'm assuming. :pity:

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Then Raw goes off the air, no closing titles, no commentary in the last minute or so, really kind of wtf moments