WWE RAW May 14th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
New Show pic on WWE.com

d77a1f6e8c9f4073361b8707088a1791.jpg

Reactions: Snowman1

Mwannama

Jobber
Reaction score
Ugh - No Zack Ryder again. And now we get to see more Big Johnny? I expected this Raw to be good since it was the last one before the ppv. Hopefully Smackdown will be better.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Jose Tortilla said:
Please please please let it be Orton..
Tho Sheamus is a good heel too..

I'd prefer Orton too but I don't mind either way. Sheamus was a fantastic heel but was grossly overpushed. But I think Sheamus could do more as a face than Orton can, and Orton can do more as a heel.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Crayo said:
It's actually good. They're delaying it, building the tension and hopefully Orton just snaps and goes heel. He's an awesome heel, one of the best in history imo.

Randy Orton is really underrated for his charisma. He has so much but as a face you really don't have to do anything but appeal to the women and do the normal face things wrestlers are assigned to do.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
It's actually good. They're delaying it, building the tension and hopefully Orton just snaps and goes heel. He's an awesome heel, one of the best in history imo.

It is good, it was a "Man, it was just getting good!" fuck off, not a "This is so stupid" fuck off, it's so hard to tell with Raws these days...

And Orton is an incredible heel. He's made a great heel over the past few years too, despite him being a face.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
Time for a crappy end hoping that the major landscape announcement Johnny has will be talked about. Or else @[Crayo] The revolution thing is most likely not Dean Ambrose. He had a dark match and won against Ryder today so I think its some stable or bullshit.

Let me tell you something..

The revolution vid on WWE.com had Cactus Jack matched related to the video.

So it still could be Ambrose. :eek:tunga:

#WWEInsiderBaws

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Thewindyfan said:
Randy Orton is really underrated for his charisma. He has so much but as a face you really don't have to do anything but appeal to the women and do the normal face things wrestlers are assigned to do.

Couldn't agree more. He has the best facial expressions in WWE.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Thewindyfan said:
Time for a crappy end hoping that the major landscape announcement Johnny has will be talked about. Or else @[Crayo] The revolution thing is most likely not Dean Ambrose. He had a dark match and won against Ryder today so I think its some stable or bullshit.

Dark match means nothing man. This revolution won't be revealed yet, Dean Ambrose is just warming up baby

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
So much for them saving it for the PPV Crayo. Sheamus vs Orton on Smackdown.

Don't care, Ace.