WWE RAW May 14th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
mHqMU.png

[size=x-large]When[/size]

United States: LIVE, Monday Night, May 7, at 9/8c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, May 8, at 2AM on SkySportsHD3

[size=x-large]Where[/size]

Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh, PA

[size=x-large]What to expect[/size]

WWE COO Triple H to Appear

John Cena & John Laurinaitis to Face Off

Big Show to Apologize to John Laurinaitis

Final Build to Over The Limit for RAW

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
That's his sig if that's what you're meaning.

That lineup of things to expect are horrible. Get the feeling this Raw is going to be excruciating throughout apart from a potential Lesnar/Heyman appearance.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Just got home from holiday yesterday, I'll be here tonight with you all. I've literally just finished catching up and the shows have really sucked... though Lesnar's appearances have been fucking awesome.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
I went to Mallorca, it's amazing. I've been there for a while, I went to see two Madrid games (HALA MADRID) and generally had a ball, the stadium is so big. My girlfriend was bored but in Madrid there's so many shops so she was okay after a while -.-.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
FU I'm so jealous. I'm going Spain later in the year (Madrid), I think I'm going on like the 2nd week of the season again, so I'ma go watch a Real Madrid match and post vids/pics here.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Probably going to opt out on this thread so I can focus on NBA playoffs and listen to Chael P on the Joe Rogan experience