WWE RAW May 14th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Should get to bed soon. Having a building manager come to check on my faulty window lock in the morning.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
Wish I would be able to make as much wishes as John Cena when I'm in the WWE.

WHY THE HELL ARE THEY MAKING BIG SHOW AND JOHNNY A BIG DEAL?

#WWELOGIC

Haven't you heard! The 50-year old GM and former failed wrestler making a bitch out of Big Show is the most important thing in all of WWE! It's vital to getting over the most important match at Over the Limit! You know, because the WWE Championship isn't nearly as important as whatever John Cena's doing!

#wwelogicagain

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I know right? Argh. Give this angle to someone who is decent as a face, like Kofi.

No kidding! He's been over for 5 years and they actually did something with him for 2 months.

Don't care about Ryder vs Kane. At all. Literally have negative give a shit points about that.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
That pre show will suck. Watch the numbers fail because of no Miz

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Kane v Ryder on the pre-show? Well well. Hopefully he will get some revenge or at least not be completely buried.