WWE RAW May 14th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
So now, there's no reason to believe that Ace can win. Woo.

Hey, we could get a random Big Show heel turn/appearance

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
So.. John divorces..

And Vince let's him bash the whole thing..?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
What happened before the: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH???

TELL MEH NOW!

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Fuck this shizz bro.. You serious? A build-up? The f...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ck??

Damn I'm mad..

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
Crayo is 100% right John Laurinaitis will have somebody who won't care about their contract to help him in his match.

Spoiler alert! Big Show interferes and helps Ace and turns heel. Thus is terminated, but he's been terminated thus getting double terminated thus he is not terminator anymore. It's like a double negative.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Watching Sonnen on the JRE was a good choice.. I started watching this shit and just wow.. fucking die in a fire WWE.

Triple H is out-- fast forward. Out comes Paul, he just talks about suing him. Okay. HHH talks some more, fast forward.

Random thrown together tag match aka the WWE special-- fast forward. Great build for the WWE Title match.

Divas match-- fast forward. Layla comes out, pause, fap, fast forward again.

John Cena make a wish-- fast forward

Big Show Kane? Good God, gtfo of my face. Ace grabs a mic, stop fast forwarding. Classic trolling. Ace is God. Still went on for too long with Show moping around like a buffoon, props to him for agreeing to make an ass of himself though I guess; he won't stay 'fired' though

Another random 'hey faces are bros with faces and heels are bros with heels' tag match. WWE really outdoing themselves

Jericho/Orton- the first bearable thing to happen on Raw. Of course they can't just have a match. Better than Jericho getting RKO'd I guess.

Ace in the main event slot: thank God. Classic promo until dick head interrupted. Cena was in full blown try to impress 8 year olds with my promo mode. Truly cringe worthy stuff from him.

if they go through with removing Ace as GM I will stop watching WWE. Book it

truly awful Raw. Thank God I didn't have to suffer through it and had the benefit of fast forwarding

Reactions: Crayo

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Doesn't look like it's up yet: http://www.joerogan.net/

but it should be up by morning at the latest. Really enjoyed it, Chael is a cool guy when he isn't in character.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Saw bits. Seeing Big Show like that made me cringe there. I loved Cena as always. AJ was wonderfully studious. Once upon a time I thought Maria would be perfect for that. *Shruggles*

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
AJ is doing a good job, but they could've used Maria better. Also, for this storyline indeed.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I can't believe how terrible/practically non existent the Punk/Bryan build was. Just pathetic.