WWE RAW March 26th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
RE: WWE RAW March 26th 2012 Live Discussion Thread (3 Hours Special)

ronaldodelima12 said:
It will be interesting to see how things play out between Undertaker, Triple H and Shawn Michaels. This match will be epic. It will be one last confrontation between Rock and Cena. Will we a Rock Bottom or two? It should be great.

I hope we'll see a Rock Bottom on Cena.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: WWE RAW March 26th 2012 Live Discussion Thread (3 Hours Special)

Id rather they both attempted to hit their finisher but neither did. Its too close now for one to get the upper hand imo.

Sent from my XOOM using tapatalk

Reaction score

I think this Divas match is waste to be honest. I thought we were going to see at least Beth vs Natalya for the Divas championship. This match would actually be a lot better than the divas matches on Raw and Smackdown.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

ronaldodelima12 said:
I think this Divas match is waste to be honest. I thought we were going to see at least Beth vs Natalya for the Divas championship. This match would actually be a lot better than the divas matches on Raw and Smackdown.

Unfortunately WWE don't give a rats ass about divas lol.

Reaction score

Isn't 1 hour before (regular time) RAW just a video of Once in a Lifetime from Rock and Cena?

Reaction score

Crayo said:
Unfortunately WWE don't give a rats ass about divas lol.

Lol I know that right.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Should Mark Henry seek revenge on The Rock?

As we witnessed last Monday Night on Raw, The Rock decided to involve himself in the aftermath of the John Cena vs Mark Henry match.

The Peoples Champ delivered a Rock Bottom to a defenceless Henry after his defeat to John Cena.

Maybe something after Mania?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
RE: Should Mark Henry seek revenge on The Rock?

I doubt there is anything in it tbh, Mark Henry doesn't seem like a feud for The Rock at this point.

Reaction score
RE: Should Mark Henry seek revenge on The Rock?

Nope. Rock was just showing off to Cena.

Reaction score

Wanna sticky the thread and maybe put announcement on the forumhome?

@[Crayo]

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Cena's heel turn? Still possible?

I don't think they will anymore. I thought they would at 'Mania but now I'm doubting it because they completely killed the Kane storyline and he "overcame the hate".

I would still like them to turn him heel - but is there any chance of it happening? If it doesn't happen at 'Mania then it won't happen at all IMO.

One reason for this being that they are showing loads of vignettes (Cena/Rock documentary) showing how nice John Cena is basically. Signing loads of photos, spending hours just to make fans happy - I know casuals are a little fickle, but will they boo him?

Another reason is a lot of the males in the audience may start cheering him if he were to turn heel. They have gotten so fed up of him they may start cheering him once he becomes interesting to them again.

Personally I think WWE have dug themselves a bit of a hole here when it comes to Cena. He isn't even playing a character anymore so it may seem strange for him to randomly turn into a dick (to the casuals).

Despite this I think WWE if they showed some balls could pull it off, but because of these reasons I can't see it happening any more.

Thoughts?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
RE: Cena's heel turn? Still possible?

I've never thought there was a realistic chance he would turn. WWE is too scared

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score

Dolph'sZiggler said:
I've never thought there was a realistic chance he would turn. WWE is too scared

I thought there might of been at the start of the Kane storyline. But it seems they never will :(

Edit - Grammar tool fixes the might o f and changes it to might have, but didn't fix my horrendously bad use of their!

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score

I think he's much better now. I don't see why he should