WWE RAW March 25th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Anyone notice this Bobby Roode wannabe cut his hair after the It Factor cut his?

I just wanna see if he pissed himself again xD

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
RiotRaven said:
How then?

Go to the RAW category then on the right, it says Replies then it says the number of replies then you click on the link and another window pops up and you can see how many posts you made and the top poster of that thread.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Just turned the show back on, holy shit Punk was right. There is a TNA Invasion Angle! Bobby Roode's showing up on WWE Raw OMG OMG OMG

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
The only wrestler who does his full entrance to just grab a mic

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
Rain said:
Eh, it made it a little more unpredictable I suppose, made us think they may be building towards a match at WM30...

But... "HHH, you want your revenge from your last no-DQ match? Well, guess what you'll have to face us in... another no-DQ match!" :yay:

I'd like to have seen Steph stipulation gone through though.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
arianna said:
Go to the RAW category then on the right, it says Replies then it says the number of replies then you click on the link and another window pops up and you can see how many posts you made and the top poster of that thread.
That its me by far

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
arianna said:

I'll do it after the show's over.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yawn. No one cares about HHH promos anymore I have noticed.

Because he's boring now, predictable as hell. I just want him to go back and take over already.