WWE RAW March 25th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
RiotRaven said:
100% sure it is that! Otherwise he'd be out wrestling as usual.

Assuming this is in reference to Punk's injury (which I saw mentioned but haven't gone back to read through the most recent posts since then yet), then yeah, most likely. He was pulled from the house shows leading up to WM because they wanted him to have more time to heal before his match with Taker.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
Assuming this is in reference to Punk's injury (which I saw mentioned but haven't gone back to read through the most recent posts since then yet), then yeah, most likely. He was pulled from the house shows leading up to WM because they wanted him to have more time to heal before his match with Taker.

Yeah it was, I don't think they'd risk sending out an already injured (even if it was minor) superstar just to lose him for a main event. Doesn't really seem worth the risk to me.

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
wcwguy.wix.com
honestly this show was boring but as soon as cena got bottomed it got bright, why? because it means the rock's got 12 days left as wwe champion. #TheGreatestManThatEverLivedAustinAries

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
So what was this about Cena apparently being a full heel for this feud?

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
2d085c4981c0160924881b70c67ba8b9.gif