WWE RAW March 25th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
AJ is supposed to break up with Z Zig before WM.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
RiotRaven said:
Nostalgia, Money, Views. Only reasons I can think of! :pity:

Yeah, that's true. It worked at first, but since then... not so much. At Royal Rumble it really felt like Rock gave the show a big buzz, but ever since he's just done nothing with it except cut random promos about crackheads and try to get crap trending on Twitter, then go out in the public eye and act ashamed of WWE. Fuck Rocky!

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Rain said:
Yeah, that's true. It worked at first, but since then... not so much. At Royal Rumble it really felt like Rock gave the show a big buzz, but ever since he's just done nothing with it except cut random promos about crackheads and try to get crap trending on Twitter, then go out in the public eye and act ashamed of WWE. f*ck Rocky!

Yeah it's annoying :/, what can you do though at least Cena will be using the belt soon.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Seems like another mediocre show. What's funny is that this is RTWM season, and WWE still doesn't try and put on a decent show. :cornette:

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Dat Kid said:
I absolutely can not stand Big E's attire. It makes him look even more like a blueberry

He is a blueberry. :facepalm1: