• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW March 25th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rain said:
I'd reply with a more informative post, but you pretty much summed it up haha. Expect the "SheamusIsHereSoGTFODown" Spoilers tomorrow night, if nobody beats me to it.

Not too keen on the "childish" one, the rest of them are crazy accurate.

I always associate SmackDown with even more childish kid-friendly content than RAW for some reason. Probably because Sheamus always wins and chants fella expecting Austin-like pops.

OH CAN'T WAIT FOR SPOILERS. :pHEW:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
RiotRaven said:
Doesn't even take the belt with him!

He showed up on the Teen Choice Awards, on the Jay Leno Show... Two high-profile events, he didn't take the belt with him, or mention WWE once... He doesn't even take the time to tape Via Satellites for Raw...

Why did Punk lose the title? Seriously.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Rain said:
He showed up on the Teen Choice Awards, on the Jay Leno Show... Two high-profile events, he didn't take the belt with him, or mention WWE once... He doesn't even take the time to tape Via Satellites for Raw...

Nostalgia, Money, Views. Only reasons I can think of! :pity:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I always associate SmackDown with even more childish kid-friendly content than RAW for some reason. Probably because Sheamus always wins and chants fella expecting Austin-like pops.

OH CAN'T WAIT FOR SPOILERS. :pHEW:

I don't know, Sheamus's obsession with fella's arses is hardly childish.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Rain said:

He will be a great champ they said