WWE RAW March 19th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
RE: Evan Bourne Cleared to Return to WWE

Nice! Tnx for posting!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Nice? Are you kidding?

Not sure if that's 100% true, well, the corporate.wwe.com hasn't updated but it does say HHH has input on creative so meh.

mbsamuelsjr

Jobber
Reaction score
Evan Bourne Cleared to Return to WWE

Bout time Evan Bourne is able to get back in the ring!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

mbsamuelsjr said:
Bout time Evan Bourne is able to get back in the ring!

Yeah, but I'm not sure he'll appear tonight. HHH will have a 20+ minute segment, Orton and Sheamus will both have wrestling matches, Punk/Jericho will have to do something, Miz will have a segment and so will Dolph and of course the main-event with Cena/Henry and most likely Rock since he has a "surprise".

That's what annoys me about the supershow concept :(.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score

So, WWE's resident pothead is coming back to steal Raw jobs from Superstars talent? I could do without him, that's why we have Gabriel.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

#Heel said:
So, WWE's resident pothead is coming back to steal Raw jobs from Superstars talent? I could do without him, that's why we have Gabriel.

In my opinion Bourne is so much better than Gabriel.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score

Anxiety said:
In my opinion Bourne is so much better than Gabriel.

Oh come on, I'm sure Gabriel could do the shooting star press if he really wanted to. :pity:
Are you implying that Bourne has mic skills?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

On Evan Bourne:
"As we have noted, Evan Bourne has been discussed for a WWE United States Title feud with Jack Swagger for later this year. While Santino Marella currently holds the title, officials are leaning towards taking it off of him after WrestleMania 28."

Source:http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2012/0314/550644/jack-swagger/

On Triple H:
"WWE continues to shift power backstage from Vince McMahon to Triple H and his wife, Stephanie McMahon-LeVesque. Vince has handed over many of the creative decisions he used to make over to Triple H. One source within the WWE writing team called Triple H the "DeFacto Vince" but added that "Vince is hands-on in control of WrestleMania, and he's not letting anyone else have a say in the matter."

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/228910

(I saw these on B/R and don't just jump around dirtsheets all day)

If the first thing was true, then I doubt the second thing is as well, Triple H isn't a big Evan Bourne fan. Obviously with Wrestlinginc being the source (which credits Wrestling Observer) it's probably not, but it's interesting.

I'd much rather see Gabriel pushed, but it's better than no cruiserweight push at all.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score

Anxiety said:
Are you implying Gabriel can speak?

No, Gabriel sucks on the mic too. I just think that there's only room or one mute who relies on their special move to define their gimmick. So, since Gabriel is already there I see no point in signing Evan back.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

Anxiety said:
Good news, I like watching the guy wrestle. He's a top seller and would flourish in a cruiser-weight division.

He is a good wrestle I like Evan he would make a great light heavrweight but he is getting catch with drug in him and has been suspension 2 time within 1 month of each of his suspensions! Heis to much reg of having him on the roster!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

Gabriel's a better technical wrestler and has displayed a better moveset, Bourne's got the more innovative counters and is awesome seller. It's really up to personal opinion, but they're both dreadful on the mic.

Randy Savage is awesome. He's the Kane of WF.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

#Heel said:
No, Gabriel sucks on the mic too. I just think that there's only room or one mute who relies on their special move to define their gimmick. So, since Gabriel is already there I see no point in signing Evan back.

But Bourne is in a different class than Gabriel when it comes to high-flying wrestling ability and selling.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
If I hear 'What?' chants during the Undertaker's promo again tonight, I'm getting a plane over to Philly, finding the people who did it and strangling them.