• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW March 19th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Evan Bourne Cleared to Return to WWE

Its actually kinda fun.... Maybe an intervention is in order. If I call him out enough.....

RE: Evan Bourne Cleared to Return to WWE

Wonder what he's gonna do with Kofi. They used to be tag team partners and now R-Truth is Kofi's partner.

Crayo

The Boss

Probably nothing, I doubt we'll see him to be honest.

Jose Tortilla

Champion

Anxiety said:
Good news, I like watching the guy wrestle. He's a top seller and would flourish in a cruiser-weight division.

True thing, I really enjoyed the guy in the ring..

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Main event isn't that bad. We all have seen Cena do big squads for the last couple of months, so a FU the Henry could be a big one. I guess Rock will come out after the match and do something.

Hope for Taker that he will reveal his head, and maybe a short brawl or something..

Crayo

The Boss

He's a top seller and has a couple flashy moves, not good enough to be anywhere near the main-event but would relish in a cruiser-weight division, which WWE should totally bring back.

Crayo

The Boss
RAW 1AM GMT again tonight.

Just to let you guys know, RAW will be at 1am GMT again this week, next week it will be back to normal when our own clocks go forward.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.

Did you see the rumored plans of what they are going to be doing with this guy?
Not even WWE can be dumb enough to think that was a good idea.

Plus, Triple H is in control now, so we know he won't be pushed.

Jose Tortilla

Champion

HHH may be the COO, but he is not the real part of the WWE creative. So I don't know what plans you are talking about, post them is you find them.

Crayo

The Boss

Draine said:
Did you see the rumored plans of what they are going to be doing with this guy?
Not even WWE can be dumb enough to think that was a good idea.

Plus, Triple H is in control now, so we know he won't be pushed.

What were the plants?

Jose Tortilla said:
HHH may be the COO, but he is not the real part of the WWE creative. So I don't know what plans you are talking about, post them is you find them.

HHH is the executive vice president of talent, so he has a LOT of say who gets pushed and who doesn't.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road

WWE headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut is undergoing a slight renovation as an office is being built for Paul "Triple H" Levesque, who was recently promoted to an executive role within the organization.
According to a company source, the multi-time wrestling champion now officially serves as WWE Chairman Vince McMahon's creative advisor.

Read more: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2010/0905/531596/triple-h/#ixzz1papBsLOO