WWE Raw live discussion thread 4/11/11

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
R-Truth goes through Morrison and will be facing Cena in the finals I am excited for this one, will R-Truth go through Cena? Maybe R-truth can overcome the odds? Who knows we will have to wait and see.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
So Miz interferes in Cena and R-Truth, now it will be a triple threat for the WWE title. R-Truth, Cena, and the Miz at Extreme Rules. Should be an interesting match up. Now Cena and R-Truth went from patting to slapping to Cena pushing Truth. So at least WWE is changing up there title scene. Good to see R-Truth getting somewhat of a push. All the matches in the gauntlet in order.

Randy Orton vs Dolph Ziggler *1/2
Dolph Ziggler vs R-Truth **
R-Truth vs John Morrison ** 1/2
John Cena vs R-Truth **

So pretty solid gauntlet match I must say and pretty entertaining Raw.

SBS

Reaction score
R-truth? Really? I can't believe that. Morrison > Truth imo but eh whatever this is why I don't watch Raw anymore. Edge leaving breaks my heart but what can you do. I would rather walk then continue on in the ring and as much as I hate it and he hates it, it is the right call. I just wish I could personally send him a thank you note or something cause he has really sacrificed it all for us fans and it has cost him his body. And as for SD, thank god the draft is coming up soon. Personally I would love to see Christian/Del Rio with either going over. Either way its fresh and new and I like that alot. I can buy either as champion. Not Truth. Sigh. Thanks a million chase for going blow for blow on Raw this week. I am glad I have guys like you on this site who save me from wasting my time watching it.

ants

Reaction score
This was a good episode of Raw I thought. Good opening segment, Primo vs Sin Cara was pretty good apart from the mess up at the end, but these things happen, and it was good to see Primo on tv. Womens match blurghh as usual, dont think you mentioned, but there was the Awesome Kong promo flicking the dolls head off and cackling so she might not be too far away.

Edge. One of my all time favourites and one of the main reasons I got into wrestling when I did, the TLC matches and Ladder Matches he was in where all epic, and he really carried himself well along the way, being a great face and an even better heel. Great Career, much respect.

Gauntlet match, obviously nexus v orton is continuing, ziggler and morrison will probably keep going as well, and Im happy to see a fresh face in the main event, even if it is out of nowhere. Obviously a one on one between Truth and Miz wouldnt be feasible, but throwing Cena into the mix to see how Truth fares gives us a reasonable main event.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I really have to figure out when RAW is so that I can come online and chat in this thread during the show.

Glad that finally there is a promo for Awesome/Amazing Kong or whatever she will be called.

I will have to find Sin Caras match to watch it. Shame to hear about the botch but hopefully it isn't too bad. I called in the Sin Cara thread that he would face Primo first up.

Why are Cole and Lawler wrestling on PPV again?

R-Truth in the WWE title match is great. Like ants said a one-on-one match between Truth and Miz wouldn't sell since Truth hasn't been built up lately but keeping Cena in there makes it a mainevent whilst at the same time keeping it fresh.

Sad to hear about Edge. Maybe that is why he retained the title at WM?