• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw LIVE Discussion Thread 4/1/13

Sabretooth

Right? An underdog like Steven Richards defeating TRIPLE H and SHAWN MICHAELS!!

I'm shocked he's not in the Hall of Fame yet, TBH.

Yeah I know right? He used Shawn's own finisher against him and won the match. The Big Stevie Kick is much more legendary than Sweet Chin Music. Don't worry he'll be inducted next year.

The Viper

Yeah I know right? He used Shawn's own finisher against him and won the match. The Big Stevie Kick is much more legendary than Sweet Chin Music. Don't worry he'll be inducted next year.

I agree. That Big Stevie Kick is tremendous and can put down any man. Oh shit, now I'm already excited for next years class!! Well deserved, Stevie.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I think this is an April Fools Joke. Dwayne isn't going to say anything, pull a Jericho and walk back to the backstage area.

Sabretooth

I agree. That Big Stevie Kick is tremendous and can put down any man. Oh shit, now I'm already excited for next years class!! Well deserved, Stevie.
I still remember the smack on Shawn's jaw as he was put down. Triple H was already mauled on the outside.