WWE Raw LIVE Discussion Thread 4/1/13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score

rock-cena_zpsaa214202.jpg

THE GO-HOME RAW FOR WRESTLEMANIA!

Will John Cena, again, hit...ROCK BOTTOM at Wrestlemania?

The time for talk between WWE Champion The Rock and John Cena will soon be over. At MetLife Stadium, they will clash in a rematch from last year’s epic WrestleMania battle, and both Superstars steadfastly believe they will emerge victorious this time around. For Cena, it’s a self-admitted must-win situation. Last week, The Rock got the better of Cena, blasting him with a blistering Rock Bottom. Will the Cenation leader be looking for retribution on this week’s Raw?

20-Punk....or R.I.P. Punk?

The Undertaker’s phenomenal 20-0 WrestleMania streak is perhaps the most respected accomplishment in WWE history. Now that CM Punk is in possession of the late Paul Bearer’s urn, could he be the one to break The Streak finally? Last week The Phenom snapped, taking out his emotions on The Straight Edge Superstar. Will The Deadman’s frustrations carry over into this week’s Raw … or on The Grandest Stage of Them All?

Triple H to retire....again? Or will Brock just rape Triple H....again?

Triple H is one of the most revered Superstars on the current roster. At WrestleMania, he’ll face one of the most dangerous Superstars of all time in Brock Lesnar. If The Game fails to win their No Holds Barred Match, he must retire. Regardless of who you are rooting for in this match, one thing is certain: You will witness a fight for survival! Will sparks fly early when both Superstars come to this week’s Raw?

------------------------------------------------

Preview isn't very creative this time around. Make sure to join us for the go-home Raw for Wrestlemania 29 this Sunday!!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Everyone should be there this week, so hopefully we can have a little less filler.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Alright guys, so close to the go home Raw before WM 29. Last year's go home raw was sub-par to say the least. Hopefully they do better now.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
They have to really pull out all the stops tonight to give WM a proper hype.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
They have to really pull out all the stops tonight to give WM a proper hype.

I'm sure all the stars will be there tonight. We'll get another HHH/Lesnar confrontation, Punk/Taker confrontation (personally I hope they're both in the ring together talking), and of course Rock/Cena.

The fact of the matter is everything on Raw tonight must have a purpose.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Yeah, and they have to make sure they can't neglect the undercard. Everyone who will appear on WM, from top to bottom, needs to have a spotlight tonight.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah, and they have to make sure they can't neglect the undercard. Everyone who will appear on WM, from top to bottom, needs to have a spotlight tonight.

I'm not concerned about Ryback/Henry and Jericho/Fandango getting a spotlight. I'm only concerned about the IC Title match and Hell No vs Zig-E. they treat the IC Title like shit and don't give two fucks about Ziggler so...

The Viper

Reaction score
Despite my full excitement for Wrestlemania is still barely existent other than the excitement just because it's Wrestlemania, I'm looking forward to this Raw. This is their last chance to get me excited for the actual card.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Despite my full excitement for Wrestlemania is still barely existent other than the excitement just because it's Wrestlemania, I'm looking forward to this Raw. This is their last chance to get me excited for the actual card.

Exactly, this will be the only time this week they will have to wow the crowd. Apparently they are opening doors early in D.C. because they are taping some matches for SD, which will be a few matches and Axxess footage. This Raw needs to bang all three hours.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I hope we get a Diva Title match added to Wrestlemania tonight, I doubt we will as it seems WWE might have the final card. Anyway I'll be here for this surely.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Everyone should be here for this tonight. Let's have the most rocking RAW LD of all time! Let's bow Pulse LDs out with a BANG.

The Viper

Reaction score
Everyone should be here for this tonight. Let's have the most rocking RAW LD of all time! Let's bow Pulse LDs out with a BANG.

Oh, so this will be the last Pulse LD?! Epic.

I'll definitely be here, no doubt.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU