WWE RAW June 18th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm watching this only because I really feel like bitching about how god awful WWE is

Reactions: Snowman1

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLPHHH!! YOURE BACK! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

8137b05f4533a6239ee77733c1dfbb34.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I.. I never left. but thank you for the bro hug.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Not much looking forward to but Johnny Ace's speech and a Brock Lesnar or Paul Heyman surprise return. Man I'm going to cry during the speech, it's been a great 8 months with you Johnny but I am so happy you will be gone now.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
Not much looking forward to but Johnny Ace's speech and a Brock Lesnar or Paul Heyman surprise return. Man I'm going to cry during the speech, it's been a great 8 months with you Johnny but I am so happy you will be gone now.

He's not leaving marky mark

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:

With Ace gone it kind of makes you excited for the future. What will WWE do next?

I hate you Wade

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I'm watching this only because I really feel like bitching about how god awful WWE is

Lol this. It looks like this show is going to be built around the GM Drama... Oh geez.

VKM and Triple H are in power, right? So unless the writers make up some asinine stipulation to throw into Ace's contract, we'll get a face GM. Hopefully he can get the fuck out of the way and let the show be about the wrestlers. So Paul Heyman will show up, but there's no way he'll be GM. My money's on Triple H, which means I'll boycott Raw until his ass is off that show. Just like Crayo and Impact.

And if there's anything I learned from No Way Out, it's that both casuals and the IWC only have 4 people to care about. For casuals, if you throw Cena, Orton, Sheamus, and Punk out there, they'll care. If they aren't, they won't. For me, if there's no Dolph, Cody, Tyson, or Bryan, good luck getting a favorable reaction from Rain. If one of these 4 guys are there, the segment is entertaining. If they aren't, it's not. It's that simple.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
He was suspended for 30 days. He's been doing countdowns ever since on twitter. He's back next Monday.

But he said he was done with his run in wwe. @[Crayo]