WWE RAW June 18th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo said:
The PPV was in his hometown wasn't it? And he just got buried by Big Slow.

The PPV was in New Jersey/New York city. Ryder is from Long Island outside of New York.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Xfinity said:
Who is this guest host wwe cant get some one else so they get her

Lauper has worked with WWE on numerous occasions before and have a good relationship with them. They most likely got her since she is a fairly popular person with older fans and she likes working with them which will ensure that she does her best whilst out in front of the crowd.

At least that is my....
e5105c3f0674f6f382a760410424227c.jpg

Stopspot

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Ah fair enough. I was going by the constant "We Want Ryder" chants.

Dude is over as a boss. Just that the chants aren't as loud as during the revolution.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Oh, then I guess Avril Livine will guest host next week.
no no no no no no no no no no no no Someone please call Metallica or even Gaga but no no no no no not her :upset:

trekster

Jobber
Reaction score
This might actually be good now that John Laryngitis has officially got the boot, So sick of him being on the show, has been making me not want to watch it hey. I guess the ziggler/sheamus feud might start now as well.....

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'm not sure Ziggler will continue to feud with Sheamus. Jericho is back next week and I'd prefer Ziggler to hurry up and split from Vickswag.

@[Crayo] I thought jericho was done

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
How do you think they will do MITB this year? Are they going to have some kind of Money in the Bank Qualifying Matches?

Or are they going to do what they did last year and just announce the all the MITB contenders, then stick them in a bunch of random idgaf filler matches for a month?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
This is how I expect Raw to be:
Cena or Vince comes out and tells them about No Way Out and how Johnny is finally fired and everything. Johnny comes out and gives a speech and his farewell :upset: Dolph will start fighting with Vickie backstage since he's angry he lost. He'll probally end up fighting Swagger that night maybe. Diva's match, probally Beth vs a random diva. Tag team action with Titus and Young vs Primo and Epico. Then Santino will get into a rivilary with someone else. Brodus will call out Big Show, maybe even them fighting could be the main event. And of course I expect to see Paul Heyman come out to give Brock Lesner's thoughts about HHH's challlenge.

Stopspot

Reaction score
This is what they are teasing for tonight's episode.

* Have we seen the last of John Laurinaitis?

* Will Paul Heyman have a response to Triple H’s challenge for Brock Lesnar?

* The tension between Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler

* Zack Ryder’s “big homecoming”

Source PWmania. I made a thread on it earlier.