WWE RAW July 9th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
Just watching Big Show attack Jericho and Kane. Bit of a poor Raw this one, worst one I've see to be honest. I hope the universe voted yes for Cole and Lawler :p.

Oh man, yeah, I know what you mean. I hope it gets better. It's been a rough show so far. :( They need to improve. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see the results of the poll for the Lawler/Cole match!! ;P

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Hah, I also hope we see who this anon GM is too, I didn't even know anything about this whole GM thing, I thought it was John tbh. Pedobear has been explaining as he watches it with me though, still a bit confusing mind.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
Hah, I also hope we see who this anon GM is too, I didn't even know anything about this whole GM thing, I thought it was John tbh. Pedobear has been explaining as he watches it with me though, still a bit confusing mind.

Oh I know!! The Raw anon GM bit has been going on foreverrrrrrrrrr. Wonder if it'll be resolved on this one?

I'm trying to help keep you from having to "watch" and discuss it alone. ;)

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Gooooo Sin Cara!!

You must have not been watching Raw for a while then, I take it?

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, I have only started watching WWE again last month, saw Raw just before I joined here. I watched a couple of episodes on sky mid june and enjoyed the story between Big Show and Cena, and AJ, Punk and Bryan, so after that decided to get back into WWE full time as I loved it.

So then joined here so I had people to talk about it with.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
Yeah, I have only started watching WWE again last month, saw Raw just before I joined here. I watched a couple of episodes on sky mid june and enjoyed the story between Big Show and Cena, and AJ, Punk and Bryan, so after that decided to get back into WWE full time as I loved it.

So then joined here so I had people to talk about it with.

So you and pedo just start watching it on youtube at the same time?

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
^^ Awesome!! Glad you got back into it and decided to join the group. :) I just got back into it about 2 or 3 years ago, then went a few months without watching. Got back into it again in mid-February and have been watching it every week since then.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
YESSSSSSSSSS. I'm so excited by Cole V Lawler, brilliant.

Yeah through this synchtube thing, said he'd do it so I had someone to talk about it with :p.

Wooooo, Cole versus Lawler!!! They cut off Cole's rant, haha!

Dude, you don't need me around then. :p I feel so useless. :upset: lol

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Gah!! SO disappointing!! What a shitfest of a match, and so short, like so many of the others! Big letdown!

Hornswoggle?? OMG, come on!! Really, WWE creative? Really?! All this time and THAT's what we get?

So help me the rest of this show better be better than that!

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Agreed with that, Hornswoggle is just a pointless WWE superstar, if you could call him that anyway. I agree, most matches this week have been very short and poor, especially compared to last few weeks.