WWE RAW July 9th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Wonder what will happen next week :((

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Pedobear said:
Wonder what will happen next week :((

I don't know if I want to know...... Although it will be the night after MITB, so maybe it won't be such a hellish thing to watch.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Next week, the week before 1000th which will probably be the best RAW in recent years coming off a MITB PPV which imo is setting up the 1000th RAW, it should be good. Though I tend to get things wrong when I'm optimistic apparently :(.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Next week, the week before 1000th which will probably be the best RAW in recent years

39c11b708165ce88ac033d9348f0b420.gif

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:

Not sure if you got the post as it's worded horribly. I'm saying the 1000th episode will be one of the best in recent years (is there any other really memorable RAW episodes in recent years that it can't compete with?). Not the RAW after MITB.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
No way it will even come close to the Raw after Mania this year.

And honestly I expect the 1,000th Raw to be a mess, a complete clusterfuck. They are trying to squeeze way too much shit into that show IMO.

Reactions: Snowman1

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
No way it will even come close to the Raw after Mania this year.

Remove Lesnar's return from the equation, what else on that RAW was awesome/memorable?

@Other bit: It's three hours long, it's impossible to squeeze stuff in. I'm surprised you're not overjoyed on not seeing filler segments.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The crowd, Rock' speech about going after the title, Bryan getting snubbed, and wasn't that the Raw where Henry/Punk had a badass no DQ WWE Title match? Also you can't just gloss over Brock's return, that was far and away the best moment of 2012 for WWE IMO along with his match at ER.

edit: Sheamus got grilled by the crowd, how did you not love that? Miz went clean over Ryder as well. You should be the one marking for that ep of Raw more than i am even.