WWE RAW July 9th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Jericho segment, I'm hoping he cuts loose on Cena again on the mic making him look stupid. Any Dolph segment or MITB build. The SD MITB build which should be great.

Plus Slater/Legend.

The Jericho segment could be a good touch tonight, if they handle it right. Looking forward to the rest, as well. With it being the last Raw before MITB I'm hoping they'll work hard at making it a good show. I'm already cringing wondering what they'll have AJ do this week, but aside from that I'm honestly looking forward to it.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I hope Kidd has a good match :O

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
GrammarNazi82 said:
The Jericho segment could be a good touch tonight, if they handle it right. Looking forward to the rest, as well. With it being the last Raw before MITB I'm hoping they'll work hard at making it a good show. I'm already cringing wondering what they'll have AJ do this week, but aside from that I'm honestly looking forward to it.

Learn to embrace AJ :). I think it's an awesome add in to the feud personally. I'm a big fan of unpredictability.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I am currently most posted person in thread!! i win ninja!! be back later!

or whatever awaed is!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hoping for a Rhodes sighting and continuation of the Kidd push, hopefully a longer match this time. And an interesting legend returning.

Otherwise, just keep Cena and AJ to the bare minimum, and we'll be set.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Rocket!! I WIN ROCKET!

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
SPAMMING! YOU ARE SPAMMING!

As long as AJ don't take the spotlight of the show and John Cena don't take the spotlight of the show, it will all go great. *touches wood*

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
snuggled up in bed now :gusta:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Learn to embrace AJ :). I think it's an awesome add in to the feud personally. I'm a big fan of unpredictability.

*points to Rainman and Daniel Bryan!'s posts* .... At least I know I'm not entirely alone this time. ;)

Seriously though, I do like the unpredictability of it, and it does add a different twist to the feud. She just gets on my nerves, and I'm not a fan of drama or soap operas, etc., which is what this storyline feels like to me. I'm looking forward to it being over, personally. I like the surprise/wonder, just wish they had come up with a different way to do it if they wanted to add the unpredictability to the feud. The whole crazy chick / romance / dramatic over-the-top stuff just doesn't do it for me.

But I'll try to bite my tongue and behave myself, keeping my griping to a minimum since my feelings on it are pretty well known. lol

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
I love the whole AJ story line, I think they are also scripting it superbly, as it could go either way. I assume we will see more of this feud tonight?

I also hope they kick the ADR shit on the head too, fed up of that already and he's only attacked 2 people.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I've never seen anything like the AJ Lee angle... some people groan about it non-stop, but some people absolutely love it. There's no in-between.

You can't take anything away from the core Punk vs Bryan feud though.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Pedobear said:
snuggled up in bed now :gusta:

Awww, poor sweet little Pedo........ You better wake your ass up in time for Raw tonight, fool. :tough:

Rainman said:
I've never seen anything like the AJ Lee angle... some people groan about it non-stop, but some people absolutely love it. There's no in-between.

You can't take anything away from the core Punk vs Bryan feud though.

Exactly. I'm still liking the Punk / Bryan feud, no doubt about that. I just don't care for her involvement, personally. The majority of people seem to love it though. There really doesn't seem to be an in-between. I feel in the minority by not caring for the storyline, but I'm OK with that. I'm just going to try to enjoy their feud and ignore her as much as possible.