WWE RAW July 9th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
>:O imma make 300 posts!!

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
I better not lose my ninja.

if it disappears it hasnt been taken away.. it just hiding :true:

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
I keep thinking about Raw more and more, as every minute passes by. Imagine how excited I will be before the 1,000th episode!Rhyno returning would be nice, but at 35 I doubt he would make any big impact. He probably wouldn't even be as big as he was before... Truth be told, I want Stacy Keibler to return. :jeritroll:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Y2J Enigma said:
I keep thinking about Raw more and more, as every minute passes by. Imagine how excited I will be before the 1,000th episode!Rhyno returning would be nice, but at 35 I doubt he would make any big impact. He probably wouldn't even be as big as he was before... Truth be told, I want Stacy Keibler to return. :jeritoll:

Quoting the fail smiley :jeritroll:

I'm pretty pumped for tonight as it's the last week before MITB so we should get a decent Bryan/Punk/AJ segment.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Y2J Enigma said:
I keep thinking about Raw more and more, as every minute passes by. Imagine how excited I will be before the 1,000th episode!Rhyno returning would be nice, but at 35 I doubt he would make any big impact. He probably wouldn't even be as big as he was before... Truth be told, I want Stacy Keibler to return. :jeritroll:

Have you seen Rhino lately? I saw him in some Resistance Pro dvds and he is a fucking beast nowadays. Plus he returned somewhat recently for Edge appreciation night.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
youre gonna fail one day and i will quote it!!

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I never fail :never:

Soon_o_118564.jpg

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Pedo -- Why would you want to go and do that? That's just scary. :p

Besides the obvious Punk/Bryan/annoying-AJ segment, what is everyone looking forward to or expecting out of tonight's show?

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
LEGEND RETURN!! and health slater!! also possibly A-ry sighting!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
GrammarNazi82 said:
Besides the obvious Punk/Bryan/annoying-AJ segment, what is everyone looking forward to or expecting out of tonight's show?

Jericho segment, I'm hoping he cuts loose on Cena again on the mic making him look stupid. Any Dolph segment or MITB build. The SD MITB build which should be great.

Plus Slater/Legend.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Cena will do a pokemon promo!!