WWE RAW July 2nd 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I think I got into wrestling playing SvR 2008. I had seen it on TV previously, but didn't find it that good. I remember that I bought the game because you could hit the referee... great stuff.

Funny, it's the same game that really got me into wrestling. It's like we're long-lost brothers!

But yeah, will definitely be there for the thread after all, as usual. Was thinking "why bother" but it only takes one little spoiler thread to make you feel optimistic.

Mark, if you need a warning, we can let you know via message if you shouldn't watch Raw, so you don't have to watch another catastrophe like the Cena vs Cole episode.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Cole vs Cena was a 5 star classic

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Rainman said:
Mark, if you need a warning, we can let you know if you message you shouldn't watch Raw if it's another catastrophe like the Cena vs Cole era.

That's a mouthful :haha::haha:, must admit, that has totally gone over my head tonight (I'm tired, that's me excuse).

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
My Dad is the one who got me into wrestling. He grew up loving it, and was into WCW when I was very young, and watched some WWF when it was Vince/Rock/Austin and entertaining as F***.

My dad's funniest wrestling reaction was when I still lived at home, he walked into my room as I was watching some Triple H match, can't remember which but it was H vs someone smaller than him. My dad asked who the big guy was, I explained. Dad looked at him some more and said "I could fuck that fag up so bad" and just left the room. Thing is he probably could take out Triple H.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Lol, the message was awfully worded and just got worse after editing it on the PS3 text editor. It's not you.

If Raw sucks, one of us shall let you know so you don't wind up banging your head against the wall in an attempt to forget all the shit that you saw.

WWEForums: Saving Brain Cells since 2011

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
It ain't a pic, aye! :dawg:
It's a vid! :lol1:

:lol1: Fail. I knew it was a video, but I thought it was the video of the bikini contest.

Rainman said:
Funny, it's the same game that really got me into wrestling. It's like we're long-lost brothers!

But yeah, will definitely be there for the thread after all, as usual. Was thinking "why bother" but it only takes one little spoiler thread to make you feel optimistic.

Mark, if you need a warning, we can let you know via message if you shouldn't watch Raw, so you don't have to watch another catastrophe like the Cena vs Cole episode.

That game was awesome. The theme songs for it still bring up good memories whenever I hear them.

Stopspot said:
My dad's funniest wrestling reaction was when I still lived at home, he walked into my room as I was watching some Triple H match, can't remember which but it was H vs someone smaller than him. My dad asked who the big guy was, I explained. Dad looked at him some more and said "I could F*** that fag up so bad" and just left the room. Thing is he probably could take out Triple H.

:badass: :dawg:

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
That makes so much more sense now :p. The thing is though (as you could have probably guessed) I seem to be liking/disliking the total opposites of what the most on here think, so if you lot think it's a crap show, I will probably think it is brilliant :haha:.

Btw, who the woman in you signature? I can't quite make it out.

Snowman1

Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
That makes so much more sense now :p. The thing is though (as you could have probably guessed) I seem to be liking/disliking the total opposites of what the most on here think, so if you lot think it's a crap show, I will probably think it is brilliant :haha:.

Btw, who the woman in you signature? I can't quite make it out.

Hey, to each his own. It's nice to have some varying opinions, we all see eye-to-eye a little too often (except D'Z)

And it's Angelina Love from TNA. With all the "dat ass" love around here, it couldn't not be used. :gusta:

Reactions: mark_htfc

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I hope he at least appears.

They were hyping an appearance of his somewhere. Don't remember where, but it makes me think he'll appear.