WWE RAW July 16th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
"The group who revolutionized sports entertainment with their degenerate attitude will all reunite!"

-Lawler earlier.

Does this mean we could get Billy Gunn, X-Pac, and Road Dogg? I would mark for that just because it's different.
However, Lawler's probably just talking out of his ass. At this point he can't remember what his mouth is there for.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
So when a then face Bryan cashes in on knocked out Big Show it is wrong but Cena cannot be blamed? Fuck you in the ass with a steel pipe Jerry Lawler

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I thought I heard Farooq's theme, to bad when I went to the stream it was only Big Show :downer:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Derpy said:
I thought I heard Farooq's theme, to bad when I went to the stream it was only Big Show :downer:

Biggest buzzkill ever.

Having web and cable issues, can't load Raw but have enough bandwidth to stay on here. Can you guys keep me posted?