WWE RAW January 7th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
There's been so many technical problems with RAW tonight. Paul Haymen's selling is awesome and his screaming is funny.

CM Punk and Ryback putting on a good match so far.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Saylor said:
I still respect you. Let's keep the drama off of the forums, if we ever want to fight or argue, we'll take it to tinychat. Out of respect to Crayo and the rest; I don't want to argue on here. It sets a bad image on the both of us.

Hope we can move on from this and continue to do what we do, which is talk wrestling.

Dude, people fight like every day on the forums. That was barely anything. I even forgot for awhile we even argued until you posted this reply. I even argued with Crayo today, lmfao. Arguing isn't a big deal, so it's whatever.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Since the Spanish announce table isn't present, it's role will tonight be performed by the English one.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
leojay said:
or

get this

he might be doing what he's being told to do

that head bob is amazing god damnit :upset:

never thought about that:pity1:

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Lady Deathbane said:
Dude, people fight like every day on the forums. That was barely anything. I even forgot for awhile we even argued until you posted this reply. I even argued with Crayo today, lmfao. Arguing isn't a big deal, so it's whatever.

It's all love. :maybe:

Punk going to snap his ankle?

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I don't even think Ryback can even climb the ladder so that scenario's gone unless he climbs on Paul Haymen.

:lol1: