WWE RAW January 7th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Still fucking glitched.

Anyways, the promo from tonight.

[youtube=video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9ajBoQhFfc[/video]

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Gonna watch it now , I will comment later

Im gonna talk to myself okay ?
Raw starting with cena ..... I guess they didnt end their feud..
thanks god zigg came out...

I love AJ .. dont matter what u say .. HOT

Zigg entering the RR :happy:

Ryblack with a mic :shock:

SuperCena ....

And yeah as always cena gets the win .... Anyway good match to open the show

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Watched some Raw today. You know, bcuz of The Rock. His promo was great. Promos are not all about what you say, it's how you say it, it's how people react. Energy. Delivery. The Rock gets it. In my humble opinion, he COMPLETELY owned CP Munk last night. And I mean, COMPLETELY. You gotta be either a blind and biased Punk mark, or crazy Rock hater, to not to see it. Punk's promo was good at the beginning, but he completely lost the track down the road. The moment he tried to get some cheap heat with Bruno and Hogan name dropping, he lost me, and reminded me why I so strongly dislike him, and since 2010 - his promos too. His stuff just seems all over the place. He comes across as a cheap imitation of... fucking something, with all those name droppings and crybaby bitchings all the time. Same old shit like Cena from last year: movies, schedule, etc. Really? What if The Rock brought up the vanilla midget stuff, Punk carrying the midcard title, etc? The Rock could've BURY him in million different ways. I am sick and tired of Punk's "OMG TEH SHOOTZ", and I don't even watch WWE, lol. I sympathize with all of you who have to suffer from Punk, tbh.

Other:

- lolCena
- lolRyback
- loleverythingelse

Reactions: Swift and Testify

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
I got in that 30 mins of Punk/Rock showdown what I couldn't get in one whole year of "once in a life time" shit.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Did Bryan legit tweak his knee?

Only just watching RAW any updates on DB and his knee not seen any I dont think but on my phone difficult to find threads.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
So Shield saved Punk but will Ryback get the title after WM? I think he might as a test run of his drawing power.