WWE RAW January 7th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Going to stop posting frequently because I want to actually pay attention to this match.
Btw what was up with showing Cena before this match, especially since showing the promo for this match before the commercial. Diverting attention, don't ya think

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
So now Punk is stealing from Hardy? Walking under ladders :pipebombe:

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
The Shield and The Rock haven't appeared yet. Coincidence? I hope The Rock doesn't beat up The Shield as they don't have any chemistry with each other.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
From said:
Going to stop posting frequently because I want to actually pay attention to this match.
Btw what was up with showing Cena before this match, especially since showing the promo for this match before the commercial. Diverting attention, don't ya think

Normal wrestling TV trope to recap a major point in the first hour at the start of the last.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
From said:

Pretty much what I though. "Oh, Cena isn't in the ME? Better recap him quickly before it starts!"