• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW January 7th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Danielson said:
Great Timing by WWE. Have the title match at halftime of the BCS Championship and throw the rock right after.

Plus at the start of the final hour. It tends to draw people in general and it gives the match more time instead of putting it and the end and risking to have to rush it.

leojay

Champion
Big Hoss Rambler said:
TLC match next? Awesome. Just waiting for The Sheild to interrupt.

Weeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Calling it now.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Punk is ready...

3433081ff68b1736bd3e06442a2b8bbd.jpg

Danielson

Champion
Stopspot said:
Plus at the start of the final hour. It tends to draw people in general and it gives the match more time instead of putting it and the end and risking to have to rush it.

Yeah that's a great point. I hate matches at the end of Raw beause you basically know how long the match is going to be.

Saylor

Champion
It's finally that time for what we've all been waiting for.. Ryback vs CM Punk. The Rock yet to appear, too.