WWE RAW January 7th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Senhor Perfect said:
I didn't know Lady and I were married. You took advantage of me while I was passed out didnt you?

:lol1:

Nah, you can keep here. You're perfectly fine keeping her, I don't want her.

LOL :dawg:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
God damnit Sheamus is lazy in the ring.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Update Alabama 21 Notre Dame 0. No need to check the game during this boring match because the game is equally as lame.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Just over one hour left.... two-thirds of the way through the show. Wonder what will happen. :hmm:

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Saylor said:
It's funny how new users don't have the respect for the original members. This is why I prefer it to be a smaller community with sole wrestling discussion where there's no fights, it's shameful that others feel the need to disrespect another in order to feel good about themselves. Even though me and @Johnathon argue, I still have respect for him as a user.

I just want to point this out. You were the one that said to get back and watch the wrestling, yet you're the one continuing this. Just stop, enjoy the wrestling and chill out. You guys really shouldn't be arguing when we have such stellar matches like Sheamus/Mahal happening :p

Reaction score
Getting tired of seeing 3MB getting jobbed like this. Quit burying them like this. :bury:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
Sadly no. :sad1: But periodically checking the BCS score online. Hoping for my state to bring home the championship once again. :smug:

Good luck, you're gonna need it :eek:tunga:

acailler

Reaction score
Drew just fucked his arm up again....idiot.