• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW January 7th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Saylor said:
Instead of having a fit about it, you could have simply PM'd me in a polite manner and could have asked me to stop doing that. However, since you decided to try and act like you're Mrs. Perfect, this is what pissed me off, therefore I'm going to continue with what I want to do.

You never said it but just because you said you don't want it doesn't mean that you wouldn't lay down with a heart-attack if you got offered.

ANYWAY. Stop spamming, let's focus on wrestling.

I didn't know Lady and I were married. You took advantage of me while I was passed out didnt you?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Lady Deathbane said:
a4aed551a7519f46ab3d82a009d6949a.gif

Lets take our gifsecks somewhere else :ksi:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Lady Deathbane said:
Lol, are you watching two things at the same time? :dawg:

Sadly no. :sad1: But periodically checking the BCS score online. Hoping for my state to bring home the championship once again. :smug:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Saylor said:
It's funny how new users don't have the respect for the original members. This is why I prefer it to be a smaller community with sole wrestling discussion where there's no fights, it's shameful that others feel the need to disrespect another in order to feel good about themselves. Even though me and @Johnathon argue, I still have respect for him as a user.

Stop being asshurt, jesus fuck. "Lets discuss wrestling".

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Saylor said:
Instead of having a fit about it, you could have simply PM'd me in a polite manner and could have asked me to stop doing that. However, since you decided to try and act like you're Mrs. Perfect, this is what pissed me off, therefore I'm going to continue with what I want to do.

You never said it but just because you said you don't want it doesn't mean that you wouldn't lay down with a heart-attack if you got offered.

ANYWAY. Stop spamming, let's focus on wrestling.

I'm not trying to act like anything. I hate spammers and that's what pissed me off.

I said stop assuming shit. I've created forums before. It's a fucking bitch, so no, I would not have a fucking heart attack if I was offered. Why does everyone assume that being staff is the best thing ever? It isn't.

And you're the one who wrote that paragraph about it after I stopped replying to shit. So you stop spamming and let's focus on wrestling.

Danielson

Champion
GrammarNazi82 said:
Sadly no. :sad1: But periodically checking the BCS score online. Hoping for my state to bring home the championship once again. :smug:

What is the score of that anyways, Sheamus is wrestling so it shouldn't hurt anyone's feelings to post the score real quick