WWE RAW January 7th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Should visit again :ksi:

cb712559f1e651125db1e71c8f0863c4.gif

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Danielson said:
I vistited San Fran, but i left my heart and took an arrow to the knee. @from made me do this.

I visited San Fran as well, left with some cool leather chaps that the locals gave me

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Lady Deathbane said:
I'm not an ass-kissing anybody. I don't want to be staff and I've never said I wanted to be. You really just don't need to say you're tired over thirty times. That is never needed and it bothers me. Stop assuming sh*t. Ignorant moron.

Instead of having a fit about it, you could have simply PM'd me in a polite manner and could have asked me to stop doing that. However, since you decided to try and act like you're Mrs. Perfect, this is what pissed me off, therefore I'm going to continue with what I want to do.

You never said it but just because you said you don't want it doesn't mean that you wouldn't lay down with a heart-attack if you got offered.

ANYWAY. Stop spamming, let's focus on wrestling.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
It's funny how new users don't have the respect for the original members. This is why I prefer it to be a smaller community with sole wrestling discussion where there's no fights, it's shameful that others feel the need to disrespect another in order to feel good about themselves. Even though me and @Johnathon argue, I still have respect for him as a user.