WWE RAW January 7th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Victoria Justice said:
Look im not in this but calm the f*ck down excuse my Lang. its not the serious Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs 30 times I post what the f*ck I want and he can to.:pity1:

Lol'd. Go to bed, kiddo. :idontcare:

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Can't wait to see him pick up Khali haha

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Lady, if you've got such a problem why don't you PM a staff member? You're an ass-kisser. Stop using this as an excuse to become a staff member. I can post what I want to post, if you don't like it, get out. Ignorant moron.

CM CRUNK

The Artiste
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
:fap:

Lol, but seriously. San Fran is quite the city, it's really diverse but it's also a tourist city. All the prices are jacked up, but you do earn more. Minimum wage is like $10.25.

Best find me a travel agents !
Might need money for a flight first !

MIZ !!

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
He just doesn't make a good face at all. He needs to be heel and less mic time.

Totally agree, but WWE don't see what we see :sad:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
:fap:

Lol, but seriously. San Fran is quite the city, it's really diverse but it's also a tourist city. All the prices are jacked up, but you do earn more. Minimum wage is like $10.25.

San Fran was pretty cool when I visited some months ago. I like the weather too. Really chilly.

Reaction score
Rematch from the Main Event.. Well, at least we get to see Antonio lift Khali again.