WWE RAW January 7th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Right. Apologies guys for posting a lot of crap as you guys say it was. I'm now on my laptop, I couldn't really post anything constructive as I was on my android and I find it very difficult to type. If you guys wish to accept it sure, if not, your entitled to your own opinion.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Steamboat contributed so much to this.

CM CRUNK

The Artiste
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Cool. :obama: Jonathan has said he wanted to live here as well.

Pretty sure Jonathan lives close to me, we'll all move to Cali :eek:tunga:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I was honestly expecting Richie to debut and save his dad from a beatdown.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Saylor said:
Right. Apologies guys for posting a lot of crap as you guys say it was. I'm now on my laptop, I couldn't really post anything constructive as I was on my android and I find it very difficult to type. If you guys wish to accept it sure, if not, your entitled to your own opinion.

Don't worry about it buddy, post what you want :eek:tunga:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Saylor said:

It's cool dude. I just was really trying to get you to spoil dat sig. I love boobies as much as any guy but it was impeding my ability to view everyone. Enjoy the rest of the night :dawg: