WWE RAW January 7th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I haven't participated in a very long time, that's why I'm more into it. Its a live discussion thread.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
RE: watch wwe monday night raw free!

rko2013 said:
watch WWE monday night raw live and free here

http://streamcentral.info/cmps_index.php?pageid=wwe

Hey man welcome to the forums. Watch out for sharing links in the forums though.

CM CRUNK

The Artiste
Reaction score
Danielson said:
You know you want it, hell, we all need a good nap in before the rock comes out.

It's 2am in the uk. It would be no nap, I'd be asleep. I'm working in the morning :haha:

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
From said:
For reasons unknown. Right now I could see him going for a lower ranked title at this point. It al went downhill when he got put on Smackdown.

He seems like one of those guys that can be put anywhere you want and it'll be effective, so I see him swooping up to the WHC picture again soon. Though I'd mark for another Orton IC Title Reign.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
CM CRUNK said:
It's 2am in the uk. It would be no nap, I'd be asleep. I'm working in the morning :haha:

Oh, that's rough. Kudos to you for staying up. I don't know that i'd be able to accomplish that. The night has been pretty boring TBH

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Saylor said:
I haven't participated in a very long time, that's why I'm more into it. Its a live discussion thread.

Posting about how hot Kaitlyn is 50 times, posting that you're tired 30 times and letting us know there are commercials happening (even though we're watching the same exact shit you are) isn't really contributing to the discussion.

:pity1:

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
no seriously guys why does this streamer have nickelback on before commercials end? it makes me want to kill myself.