WWE RAW January 7th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Crayo said:
So you WANT Dolph as a HEEL to get CHEERED? Capitalisation for emphasis, that's some terrible logic there GN.

NO, I do NOT. But a solid CENA crowd is HIGHLY irritating, when you hear NOTHING but "CENA! CENA! CENA!" I would like to pretend that some of the audience has a little more sense and could cheer for Ziggler, not just a solid wave of Cena chants. Hearing nothing but Cena's name completely ruins my fantasy world. :upset:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Danielson said:
But.... they didn't follow him, Big E took the mic and made Dolph look cheap. Do you get it?

Which is made to set up Big E breaking off and going face. It serves a purpose. A good way to establish a stable is by having there be some initial conflict between members. It is pure logic and it will help Dolph in the long run.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
WWE to audience: None of Ziggler's moves can put down the beast Cena