WWE RAW January 7th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
R Albin said:
Doing my usual, getting up at 5am just to watch this before school :eek:tunga:

5am?

xcch7.gif

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
R Albin said:
Yup, it works cause I start drinking energy juice early to help me through double maths, plus I can skip adverts and 90% of the show :boss:

Ah I see... :woo1:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Danielson said:
I can't believe The Rock has his return the night of the national championship? Bad booking? or what?

I couldn't care less about American College Football, so it doesn't bother me at all :smug:

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Danielson said:
I can't believe The Rock has his return the night of the national championship? Bad booking? or what?

They know they're going to get shit ratings even with Rocky. So, they're booking him this week so they have something to blame the ratings on to continue the denial train.

:dawg:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
I couldn't care less about American College Football, so it doesn't bother me at all :smug:

Doesn't bother me as well but I see his point, apparently 'murricans enjoy themselves some football played by people who are on college solely to play football and getting dem scholarships for that and stuff, so it could make people not pay as much attention to Rock as he theoretically deserves.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Senhor Perfect said:

Well my point is the ratings might not be as good as an otherwise normal night of television.

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
ill be here, watching live thanks to the stream links crayo gave me :D

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I'll likely be here since I plan to watch live, just not sure how much discussing I'll be doing.