• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw is coming to Netflix!

Deezy

DZ PZ
I can promise you your takes on Vince McMahon are the most unique out there.
I can promise you....openly baiting me back for that is just a good as me remimding everyone I had the Netflix pitch along time ago.

I said this was the future........the record is there.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I can promise you....openly baiting me back for that is just a good as me remimding everyone I had the Netflix pitch along time ago.

I said this was the future........the record is there.
Good, talk about your prediction of Netflix.

Also, you freely defend Vince McMahon every time he’s brought up. I don’t have to bait you to do it. You posted a nice lengthy post in there proving just that. Not everything has to be so serious. It’s a forum and I tagged in a topic I knew you’d have an opinion on.

Anyways, keep this on Netflix now.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Good, talk about your prediction of Netflix.

Also, you freely defend Vince McMahon every time he’s brought up. I don’t have to bait you to do it. You posted a nice lengthy post in there proving just that. Not everything has to be so serious. It’s a forum and I tagged in a topic I knew you’d have an opinion on.

Anyways, keep this on Netflix now.
I can keep on the Netflix deal......but it seems one thing I said chapped your ass......which I already addressed in that thread.

Kross Rhodes

I can keep on the Netflix deal......but it seems one thing I said chapped your ass......which I already addressed in that thread.
I’m not chapped, lmao. Your ass seemed to be which is why you brought a different topic into this one. Anyways.

:wedone

When you’re done talking Netflix, go check out them titties you’ve been missing from vip the last few years. You got catchup to do.

Kross Rhodes

It's crazy.........my thinking on this is.......if what if Netflix goes with "independant contactors" instead of ztri,ing unions.
I’m not sure how that works for movie production. I know in the 90s movie and shows like Power Rangers did non-Union production, but I feel like the unions are too strong for scabbing. Not sure how independent contractors would work for Netflix.

Would certainly help out in situations like last year, but with that settled, should be an issue for a bit. Last major one was what, 2008?