WWE RAW Febuary 11th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Danielson said:
I don't know, Cena turned to drop his guy away from Rybacks on purpose though, like it was planned.

Oh okay. I understand but now I'm just thinking if it would have been that bad if Cena's guy were to fall on Ryback's guy, but who knows :dawg:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Senhor Perfect said:
Punks face looked angry during that hug. Perhaps he's turning on Heyman?

I nearly posted that earlier but it became unthinkable. Punk has never been better and is drawing well as a heel too, I don't see the split happening as it would almost turn Punk face immediately.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I nearly posted that earlier but it became unthinkable. Punk has never been better and is drawing well as a heel too, I don't see the split happening as it would almost turn Punk face immediately.

They focused on it though, very strange :hmm:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Lady Deathbane said:
Oh okay. I understand but now I'm just thinking if it would have been that bad if Cena's guy were to fall on Ryback's guy, but who knows :dawg:

I don't know 230 pounds dropped on you seems rough though lol.