WWE RAW Febuary 11th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously though, this 15 year old stoner chump is supposed to be able to beat down a monster like Rock? :pity1:

Lol
W/e.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Punk taking the belt leading to Rock revealing a new one seems plausible. I think this is just so Punk enters holding the belt on Sunday, as a heel thing. Nice ending, as something relatively interesting and related to the product happened. Good Raw overall. Good night guys

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
OMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGBNSAOABRIUABUOI BRBWA OUIB B NBNRIABRAJKBRIABRABLKANOJFJOIFHORNFA ON !!!!!1111!!!1

:yay: I figured somebody would be happy about that. lol

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Not after I saw it. :downer: It's pretty poorly designed compared to past shirts they've done. :upset:

I know. :pity: Not one of my favorites they've done. I was so excited they had one, but meh. Maybe they'll have a better one later, or do better designs for them individually.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
GrammarNazi82 said:
I know. :pity: Not one of my favorites they've done. I was so excited they had one, but meh. Maybe they'll have a better one later, or do better designs for them individually.

Or maybe when they go their separate ways they'll have their own shirts. :yay:

Reactions: GrammarNazi82