WWE RAW Discussion Thread - November 19th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Wacokid27 said:
You have to be really careful with heels that have a lot of charisma (Miz, Punk, Flair, Aries, Roode). Because, the crowd will start cheering for them, which means they have to do something special to keep the crowd against them.

And, every now and then, you have to let them become faces. Good thing they've done with Miz, who will be an interesting face.

wk

Indeed. I like that they are doing a slowburning and organic face turn for Miz. Making the fans get with him naturally

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I guess I should be excited about the Hobbit movie, but I couldn't stick with the book (and I got through all 3 Lord of the Rings books fairly easily).

wk

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Shame Sandow facing Sheamus dont want him to lose

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah, I also don't like seeing Sandow job. Let's hope it's as competitive as their last Raw match.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Wacokid27 said:
You have to be really careful with heels that have a lot of charisma (Miz, Punk, Flair, Aries, Roode). Because, the crowd will start cheering for them, which means they have to do something special to keep the crowd against them.

And, every now and then, you have to let them become faces. Good thing they've done with Miz, who will be an interesting face.

wk

Miz seems like he could take on the roll of like a stone cold. Where he gets along with nobody and everyone loves it regardless.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Waco: The hobbit is a completely different ballgame really. It's more of a kids book than the other works of Tolkien

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Indeed. I like that they are doing a slowburning and organic face turn for Miz. Making the fans get with him naturally

It's very similar to the Punk face turn after "The Promo". The fans were naturally starting to cheer for him anyway, so they just went with it.

I hope they allow the Miz to be the same kind of wrestler he has been and don't try to force him into the "Face Mold" like they did with Punk. It will be just as unnatural for Miz as it was for Punk.

wk

Reaction score
Gonna mark so hard when Ambrose and the others join in with Punk's celebration. WWE needs a big stable.