WWE RAW Discussion Thread - November 19th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
asDt6.png

When

United States: Live, Monday Night, November 19th, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, November 20th, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Where

Wright State University's Nutter Center in Dayton, OH

What to Expect

Will we find out why Ryback was attacked?
What about John Cena?
Is Ryback about to snap?
What’s next for Dolph Ziggler?
Will AJ Lee retaliate for being attacked by Tamina Snuka?
CMPuLs3, Today at 4:13 AM​

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Dayton is Kassius Ohno's hometown by the way. Gimme some KO :gusta:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Kassius would have worked much better than Roman I agree but I also understand I think why they left him down there for a while. If you debut 3 high profile guys at the same time there is a bigger risk of dropping the ball on one of them. Also he is needed to build new NXT main eventers

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Stopspot said:
Kassius would have worked much better than Roman I agree but I also understand I think why they left him down there for a while. If you debut 3 high profile guys at the same time there is a bigger risk of dropping the ball on one of them. Also he is needed to build new NXT main eventers

"Let's use someone shit just in case we fuck one of the good ones up" - although it's similar to #wwelogic I don't agree that's why they used Roman.

Also, they don't need NXT main eventers. If they have someone good enough to MAKE them like Hero, they would promote him to the main roster. NXT is simply a developmental promotion, it is not Hero's job to train them, it's the trainers themselves.

But this is just a minor complaint to a storyline I'm marking for at the moment, so I'm fine. Hero's time will come.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Hero will make his own impact. If not planned then he will hit someone so hard we will have to notice

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Why are there questions in this "What to expect" section? Shouldn't there be things we, you know, expect to happen? :dawg:

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Only 12 replies so far? What happened to the spammers high quality posters that usually circulate these threads before the show starts?