WWE RAW Discussion Thread - November 19th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
:(

Last time I was this excited was 2011 CM Punk, and before that Nexus. Both got assraped by WWE.

I'm expecting these guys to be fed to Ryback though, and I honestly don't mind. A debut is all Ambrose needed to show how good he is.

Good to see you won't be dissapointed with what would be the worst thing to happen to them (because you know, Reigns and Rollins debuted too you know!), that way you can only be pleased with what happens.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
:(

Last time I was this excited was 2011 CM Punk, and before that Nexus. Both got assraped by WWE.

I'm expecting these guys to be fed to Ryback though, and I honestly don't mind. A debut is all Ambrose needed to show how good he is.

Look at them now. CM Punk's had an epic title reign, and 6 of the 8 Nexus members made it to the Survivor Series card, plus another on the preshow.

Seeing how this is the big summer angle (except not in summer), is this a reason for optimism?

Reactions: Crayo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rain said:
Look at them now. CM Punk's had an epic title reign, and 6 of the 8 Nexus members made it to the Survivor Series card, plus another on the preshow.

Seeing how this is the big summer angle (except not in summer), is this a reason for optimism?

I'm putting it down to coincidence really. CM Punk is too good not to be in the main event. Although the storyline last year ended badly and could have been better, it did show WWE he was a main eventer. The Nexus roster being on RAW is just a group of mediocre talents (apart from Barrett and Skip - who we all knew were the stars of Nexus) who fill the midcard up. Okay, some of them are great talents - like Gabriel - but won't be main eventers.

Though we all know how good Ambrose is, he's apart of RAW now, and I love it, so I'm naturally optimistic regardless.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'm putting it down to coincidence really. CM Punk is too good not to be in the main event. Although the storyline last year ended badly and could have been better, it did show WWE he was a main eventer. The Nexus roster being on RAW is just a group of mediocre talents (apart from Barrett and Skip - who we all knew were the stars of Nexus) who fill the midcard up. Okay, some of them are great talents - like Gabriel - but won't be main eventers.

Though we all know how good Ambrose is, he's apart of RAW now, and I love it, so I'm naturally optimistic regardless.

Good to see you're this optimistic. Some fag I know thinks Ambrose will win a title tonight, boy will he be dissapointed :dawg:

Reactions: Crayo