WWE RAW Discussion Thread - November 19th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'm fine with no mic time. Keeps us asking questions. Stable? Some sort of alliance? Or just Punk taking advantage of something else?

I find it funny though how even a beatdown shows how good Ambrose is lol. He looked by far the most aggressive and legitimate out of those three (sorry stop).

Ambrose > All.

Taste is like the arse, split in twain. I looked more at Rollins kicking Ryback's head in. All three looked vicious in my opinion even if Ambrose looked the most aggressive. Rollins can play aggressive as well as proven in his age of the fall days.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'm fine with no mic time. Keeps us asking questions. Stable? Some sort of alliance? Or just Punk taking advantage of something else?

I find it funny though how even a beatdown shows how good Ambrose is lol. He looked by far the most aggressive and legitimate out of those three (sorry stop).

Ambrose > All.

Definitely. He was going nuts, and didn't get tossed like the other two dudes. Good shit.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Asskicker said:
That was so predictable lmao.

It really was, but I'm glad we got to see more of Ambrose.. and Rollins for that matter

Stopspot

Reaction score
Crayo said:
You mean taking bumps? Lol

@Deth: Defo. Ambrose just looks psychotic.

So you didn't see when Rollins was standing over Ryback and stomping on his head? Same time as Ambrose was mounting him

Stopspot

Reaction score
Certainly an interesting way to end the show. I wanted to know what was dangling above the ring. Was it just something to tease people like me?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Also, the main subject for RAW now (the main event if you wish) is now "Who are these guys? What do they want?", mic time next week.

That's very true. Awesome. :yes:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Certainly an interesting way to end the show. I wanted to know what was dangling above the ring. Was it just something to tease people like me?

Maybe something for the crowd? They'll probably continue the celebration off TV

Stopspot

Reaction score
deth said:
Maybe something for the crowd? They'll probably continue the celebration off TV

Yeah I thought they were going to reveal the new title but it seems like it won't happen as long as Punk is champion

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I'm interested enough to keep wondering what's going on until next Monday, so they got that going for them...which is nice.

wk

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Yeah I thought they were going to reveal the new title but it seems like it won't happen as long as Punk is champion

They'll hold off on the new title until Dwayne wins it at Royal Rumble.

wk

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
When Ziggler speared Cena through the bathroom stalls, I seriously thought someone was in there probably taking a dump or urinating. That would’ve made the segment more memorable.

Reactions: Swift