• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Danielson said:
So the show is ending with AJ and Dolph? Kewl

I'm expecting it to end with something that'll want me to watch next week. They always have cliffhangers around this time

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Neil Thorn said:
Agreed. This is why I rarely watch WWE anymore. First week in a long time and it sucks :/

Well happy new year brother, and next week the rock returns. I'm not sure if you're down with the rock but that's a reason to tune in.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Ugh. Tuning out now. Can't stand AJ, she's annoys me more than Cena at this point.
Later guys.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Danielson said:
Well happy new year brother, and next week the rock returns. I'm not sure if you're down with the rock but that's a reason to tune in.

Yep I'll be watching it next week for the Rock, and happy New Years as well bro!

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Danielson said:
Any predictions?

I can't really get anything from this because the Langston guy is such an oddball, so i can't say. Hopefully we wont have the generic Super Cena ending