WWE RAW December 31st 2012 Discussion Thread [NO SPOILERS]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Sd0ih.png

When

United States: Monday Night, December 31, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, January 1, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Where

Verizon Center in Washington, D.C.

RAW Five-Point Preview

4sydr.jpg

WWE.com said:
It was a monumental year in WWE, including Raw’s record-breaking 1,000th episode and WWE Champion CM Punk’s historic reign. As 2013 looms, what will unfold on a special New Year’s Eve edition of Raw? Here are five things to look for on Monday at 8/7 CT on USA Network, including a special New Year's Eve toast.

What will AJ Lee do next?

UrvKf.png

WWE.com said:
If being bad is good, then AJ Lee is the poster child. After turning on John Cena at WWE TLC, the diminutive Diva celebrated with her man, Dolph Ziggler, on a steamy Christmas Eve on Raw that culminated with a kiss under the mistletoe. While others in the WWE Universe focused on the good this holiday season, AJ seemed to rejoice in the devious.

What will AJ Lee and Ziggler have to say in their special New Year's Eve toast?

Are CM Punk’s days as WWE Champion numbered?

XvUj7.png

WWE.com said:
It’s been one obstacle after another for Ryback in his quest to get his hands on WWE Champion CM Punk’s title. At Hell in a Cell, it was rogue referee Brad Maddox. At Survivor Series, it was The Shield. And before Ryback could face Punk at WWE TLC, the champion was rendered unable to compete due to knee surgery.

On the Christmas Eve edition of Raw, a seething Ryback revealed there will be a TLC Match for Punk’s title on the Jan. 7 edition of Raw … if the champion is physically able to compete. Could New Year’s Eve be the final time Punk walks out of Raw with his title intact? Even if Punk is deemed physically able to compete, is he truly ready to go on-on-one with Ryback so soon?

Is Sheamus poised to recapture the World Title?

xBhMK.png

WWE.com said:
On a special Christmas Eve edition of Raw, Sheamus downed World Heavyweight Champion Big Show with a Brogue Kick. Then on SmackDown, Big Show tried to walk away from a match with Alberto Del Rio, but was met with yet another Brogue Kick from The Celtic Warrior.

Will Sheamus continue his wave of momentum on the final Raw of 2012? Has The World’s Largest Athlete lost his fire within? Are all signs pointing to a new World Heavyweight Champion in 2013?

Does Kaitlyn deserve another match with Divas Champion Eve?

m6O60.jpg

WWE.com said:
Perhaps no one has enjoyed a better wave of momentum as of late than Kaitlyn. The powerhouse Diva was part of the final three contestants in the "Santa's Helper" No. 1 Contender's Diva Battle Royal at WWE TLC. Although she came up short in that match, she scored a non-title victory over Divas Champion Eve on the Dec. 17 edition of Raw. Then on the special Christmas Eve Raw, Kaitlyn scored the win for her squad in a Santa’s Helper 8-Diva Tag Team Match by pinning Eve.

What will 2013 bring for the hard-charging Diva? Will her aggressive style finally bring her the Divas Championship?

Who will close out 2012 with a bang?

WWE.com said:
In recent weeks, the WWE Universe has seen the emergence of new forces within WWE, including The Shield, Big E Langston and 3MB. The Great Khali even enjoyed a resurgence as of late with his 20-Man Battle Royal win on WWE Main Event to become No. 1 contender to the U.S. Championship.

As 2013 comes roaring in, who else will be looking to make an impact within the squared circle? Which Superstar will look to build momentum on the final Raw of a momentous year? (TOP 50 MOMENTS OF 2012) Tune in Monday at 8/7 CT on USA Network for a special New Year’s Eve edition of Raw!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
WWE RAW December 31st 2012 Discussion Thread

seabs said:
This is tonight? Why not

Tomorrow bro.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score

Why is it airing at 1am in the UK if it's taped?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: WWE RAW December 31st 2012 Discussion Thread

It's Tomorrow in 20 minutes, if I don't sleep it's all in the same night.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
RE: WWE RAW December 31st 2012 Discussion Thread

CM Punk said:
Why is it airing at 1am in the UK if it's taped?

I imagine it could affect their US ratings if you were able to stream it earlier? And it probably doesn't fit into an earlier timeslot.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

Will probably be here. Might be a bit drunk due to new years.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score

Not sure if here.. It's New Years Eve after all..

That pic of Kaitlyn is awesome btw. :lol1:

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score

ill be here as well, nothing to do for me tonight :/

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'll actually be here. I'm stupidly ill and have just rejected a night out, but if I'm honest I'm never actually pumped up for new years night outs. The town is naturally filled with stupidly drunk children who look to cause moronic scenes.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'll actually be here. I'm stupidly ill and have just rejected a night out, but if I'm honest I'm never actually pumped up for new years night outs. The town is naturally filled with stupidly drunk children who look to cause moronic scenes.

I knew it was your fault why I'm kinda ill too since tonight! :punk: