WWE RAW December 31st 2012 Discussion Thread [NO SPOILERS]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: WWE RAW December 31st 2012 Discussion Thread [NO SPOILERS]

Crayo said:
I'll actually be here. I'm stupidly ill and have just rejected a night out, but if I'm honest I'm never actually pumped up for new years night outs. The town is naturally filled with stupidly drunk children who look to cause moronic scenes.

It's just like another night imo but more expensive (they charge you to get into places that are usually free then put drink prices up)

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'll actually be here. I'm stupidly ill and have just rejected a night out, but if I'm honest I'm never actually pumped up for new years night outs. The town is naturally filled with stupidly drunk children who look to cause moronic scenes.

Agreed. Fuck new year.

Who else is in for tonighht then ?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I'm in. Like most of you I say fuck new years. I'm home at my parents and I don't know that many people around here who are around for new years.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Anyone willing to update me on what's going on in WWE? Haven't watched for around 3-4 weeks.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Probably easier to update you after you tell us how much you know so far.

Okay - I know AJ screwed Cena now she's with Dolph. I know Big E Langston got called up to the main roster and is now affiliated with AJ and Dolph? (I don't know why) I know nothing about what's happening in the midcard level? I think Sheamus is still around the WHC title scene?

That's it basically? and I think Wade Barrett is sniffing around the IC title? And I think the Miz was face? That's it. :pity:

I also knew Flair returned and got attacked by the shield? What are they up to?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lacky said:
Okay - I know AJ screwed Cena now she's with Dolph. I know Big E Langston got called up to the main roster and is now affiliated with AJ and Dolph? (I don't know why) I know nothing about what's happening in the midcard level? I think Sheamus is still around the WHC title scene?

That's it basically? and I think Wade Barrett is sniffing around the IC title? And I think the Miz was face? That's it. :pity:

I also knew Flair returned and got attacked by the shield? What are they up to?

Yeah AJ and Dolph are an item, Big E is like their bodyguard. Miz is still face, Sheamus is still feuding with Big Slow. Shield are still attacking people for injustices but are mainly feuding with Ryback, they have nothing to do with Flair that was just a one show thing.

Cena is feuding with Big E/Dolph still I think. ADR is a face, Wade is in the IC scene (don't want to spoil what happens tonight with that).

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yeah AJ and Dolph are an item, Big E is like their bodyguard. Miz is still face, Sheamus is still feuding with Big Slow. Shield are still attacking people for injustices but are mainly feuding with Ryback, they have nothing to do with Flair that was just a one show thing.

Cena is feuding with Big E/Dolph still I think. ADR is a face, Wade is in the IC scene (don't want to spoil what happens tonight with that).

Wow so how many people has AJ been an "Item" with. Must be nearly hitting double digits. :pity1: I suppose given Big E's size the bodyguard gimmick fits pretty well.

Sheamus and Big Show is still going on... :pity1:

Ryback and Sheild feud could have some potential. Hopefully.

So Flair isn't back full time? I'm sure he'll appear more over the next year in some capacity.

ADR is a face? Didn't see that coming... How is ADR as a face? Does it work well and who's he feuding with? or is he like surplus at the moment?

And Barrett near any title scene is always a plus even if he loses at least he's remaining relevant somehow.

You here tonight boss? :woo1:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lacky said:
Wow so how many people has AJ been an "Item" with. Must be nearly hitting double digits. :pity1: I suppose given Big E's size the bodyguard gimmick fits pretty well.

Sheamus and Big Show is still going on... :pity1:

Ryback and Sheild feud could have some potential. Hopefully.

So Flair isn't back full time? I'm sure he'll appear more over the next year in some capacity.

ADR is a face? Didn't see that coming... How is ADR as a face? Does it work well and who's he feuding with? or is he like surplus at the moment?

And Barrett near any title scene is always a plus even if he loses at least he's remaining relevant somehow.

You here tonight boss? :woo1:

Not sure on Flair, I hope he is but I don't think so yet. ADR turned face by saving Ricardo and has been put in some pretty stupid segments since, you know, because WWE have no idea how to book faces. Yeah I'll be here, even though I have read the spoilers, the show is quite decent tonight. I'm quite ill though so I can't promise I will make the whole night but I have a laptop now, so I can sit in bed with stream + music which is pretty dope.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Not sure on Flair, I hope he is but I don't think so yet. ADR turned face by saving Ricardo and has been put in some pretty stupid segments since, you know, because WWE have no idea how to book faces. Yeah I'll be here, even though I have read the spoilers, the show is quite decent tonight. I'm quite ill though so I can't promise I will make the whole night but I have a laptop now, so I can sit in bed with stream + music which is pretty dope.

Ah, Raw sounds a little promising then. Yeah I'm ill too. Weather is awful. Hopefully i'll be able to hear my stream because people have already started setting off Fireworks. :nope:

I'll see you in 1 hour for Raw! :woo1: