WWE RAW December 31st 2012 Discussion Thread [NO SPOILERS]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Victoria Justice said:
Question I haven't been active due to I was waiting for my new pc which I have now what are these titles under peoples names.

Britanica had people do promos for titles. You may challenge them for it if you'd like. You basically just cut a promo (typing,video,audio) and then we have a vote, and the winner gets the belt.

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
Danielson said:
Britanica had people do promos for titles. You may challenge them for it if you'd like. You basically just cut a promo (typing,video,audio) and then we have a vote, and the winner gets the belt.

You got like Skype im still a little confused.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Victoria Justice said:
Question I haven't been active due to I was waiting for my new pc which I have now what are these titles under peoples names.

Brit set up a system for people to win titles and challenge each other for them. It's quite fun.