• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW December 10th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

Super Saiyan Goku

Stopspot said:
You don't like Cesaro's finisher? I think it looks awesome. The Goch Neutralizer is a great move with a long history.

It a gay move he fuckin put his hand in the guy corch it fuckin GAY! I want him to have his Club move in mid air as his finisher! Cesaro is a great wrestler but need to get rid of the gay finisher!

Rysenberg

Legend
Respect Gohan6425 said:
It a gay move he fuckin put his hand in the guy corch it fuckin GAY! I want him to have his Club move in mid air as his finisher! Cesaro is a great wrestler but need to get rid of the gay finisher!

Lol you're one to talk after your favourite wrestler got sucked off by another man last week.

78916b9abd82f3cc78f0b08f01a785d5.jpg

cutepraba

Jobber
Cloud said:
Unfortunately i wont be in as work at 3am. :-(

Catching up on Weds as busy tmz evening also.

Should be in the TLC thread tho.

hi who is he in your signature line...that muscle man..

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Re: RE: WWE RAW December 10th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

Respect Gohan6425 said:

I'd hit you with a neutraliser

Cloud

Champion
Respect Gohan6425 said:

REALLY?

That's gay? Jeez man!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Re: RE: WWE RAW December 10th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

Cloud said:
REALLY?

That's gay? Jeez man!

Yep chilling with another guy in spandex whilst pretending to hit each other = fine

Putting your hand near the inside of a mans leg = a bit gay mate.

Respect Gohan6425 said:

I'd hit you with a neutraliser