WWE RAW December 10th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Sd0ih.png

When

United States: Live, Monday Night, Dec. 10, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, Dec. 11, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Where

Prudential Center in Newark, NJ

RAW Five-Point Preview

rDeDN.jpg

WWE.com said:
As 2012 comes to a close, the entire landscape of WWE is undergoing a huge change as WWE Champion CM Punk finds himself unable to defend his title at WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs, and The Shield is scheduled for its first official match. What will unfold on the last Raw before the final pay-per-view event of the year? Here are five things to watch for Monday at 8/7 CT on USA Network.

How long will CM Punk’s reign last?

wVpKf.jpg

WWE.com said:
WWE Champion CM Punk has ridden a huge wave of success since first capturing the WWE Championship at Survivor Series 2011. Even after controversial title matches at this year’s Hell in a Cell and Survivor Series, Punk found a way to keep his coveted title. And after recently surpassing John Cena’s 380-day title reign, Punk became the longest-reigning WWE Champion of the last 25 years.

But things can change in the blink of an eye in WWE, and Punk’s recent surgery is a perfect example. With Punk no longer defending his title at WWE TLC as per Mr. McMahon, just how long can he hold on to his title? When will The Second City Saint be back at 100 percent and ready to compete again? Do you think the recovering CM Punk should relinquish the WWE Championship? On Monday’s Raw, will the WWE Universe know more about the fate of the WWE Championship?

Is Cena poised to capture the World Heavyweight Title?

ahbyt.png

WWE.com said:
While Punk’s momentum has come to a dead halt, John Cena’s wave of success only continues to build up steam. And with the Ladder Match for the World Heavyweight Championship Money in the Bank contract against Dolph Ziggler at WWE TLC looming, Cena is salivating at the chance to get back in the title hunt. Will Ziggler live to regret Raw Managing Supervisor Vickie Guerrero caving in to Mr. McMahon’s persuading her to put Ziggler’s championship contract on the line? With his contract in jeopardy, what might Ziggler do as a preemptive strike on Raw?

Who is next in The Shield’s sights?

2YdCu.jpg

WWE.com said:
On Raw, The Shield brutalized WWE Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan & Kane. Then in the trio’s first appearance on SmackDown, they brutalized Team Hell No once again. At WWE TLC, the monstrous Ryback will join forces with Team Hell No to battle The Shield. Before the big clash, with The Shield be looking for one more opportunity to strike against its TLC opponents? Are they really on a mission of justice in WWE? If so, who is next to feel its wrath?

Will AJ Lee continue her winning ways?

4pCW7.png

WWE.com said:
After suffering a sneak attack at Tamina Snuka’s hand at Survivor Series, former Raw General Manage AJ Lee defeated the dominant Diva one-on-one on last week’s Raw. Is the big victory a sign of things to come for AJ within the squared circle? The opportunity is there for the diminutive Diva to make a name for herself that has nothing to do with managing Raw … or being caught up in the “AJ scandal.”

Who most needs to gain momentum before WWE TLC?

W7kxk.jpg

WWE.com said:
It’s the last Raw before the final pay-per-view of the year and every Superstar is going to be looking for ways to increase his chances for victory at TLC. Dolph Ziggler will be fighting to prevent John Cena from seizing his championship contract. Sheamus will be looking for a way to dethrone World Heavyweight Champion Big Show and get the World Title back in his possession. Wade Barrett will be eager to wrest Kofi Kingston’s Intercontinental Championship from him. And Team Hell No, along with Ryback, will be looking to squash The Shield. Who wants it most? Tune in Monday at 8/7 CT on USA Network.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
I don't know why but I'm excited about this RAW...

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
THE CRAY-TEL WILL NEVER GET MY DRUG MONEY! :angry:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Unfortunately i wont be in as work at 3am. :-(

Catching up on Weds as busy tmz evening also.

Should be in the TLC thread tho.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I will be in for first hour at least.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'll try watching, don't know how long I'll last though :dawg:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Going to watch it all for my Shield baby.

Shield ain't shit. :tough:

:troll:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Britanica said:
Shield ain't shit. :tough:

:troll:

YOU TAKE THAT BACK :mad: :mad: :mad:
:gtfo:

The Shield > > > > > Cena

:idontcare:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'm probably going to watch the game instead, or maybe I'll try watching both :hmm:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
deth said:
I'm probably going to watch the game instead, or maybe I'll try watching both :hmm:

Or maybe you will watch... NEITHER!

CENA >>>>>> SHIELD!

:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

:idontcare: