WWE RAW August 27th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
The 4589284th time Ziggler eats a Brogue kick and pin

Future World Champion!

Well, I guess it makes sense since Jack Swagger won the title. Still has a ton more credibility than he ever did.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
In other news..... mmmmm, Late July intense dark cookies. This show just became more bearable.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Don't be a bully, be a star.

The Great White Crayo said:
Trhe way it's hyped, Jerry might actually have a competitive match with the WWE champion... That would be abysmal booking.

I know right, CM Punk needs to go out and absolutely dominate.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Rainman said:
It's not the burials that annoy me with him as much as it seems whenever he's on the screen or in a feud, the segment/feud seems to go on forever and get recapped constantly just to feed his massive ego, and usually the storyline winds up all about him. It's annoying, but as you say, you can't take anything away from his talent or the sacrifices he's made in the business. He was a draw.

I hope they don't come back mainly to force his father-in-law to try to create new people to be able to draw what they won't, but with all the chair shots and the potential steroid abuse... they really have to do whatever they can to protect their bodies.

That's the thing about these guys. For everybody that lasts for 10 - 15 years, there's a ton of guys who never make it into the bigs or only last six months once they get there. And then there's the guys who should be big stars, but, for whatever reason, just aren't. And, of course, the guys who don't have the talent or the charisma, but get pushed down our throats because they fit some promoter's ideal of "a superstar".

It's just like any business. As long as you love it and have the passion for it, I hope you can be a part of it and keep sharing that passion. Once you lose those things, it's time to find something else to do with your lives. I respect the hell out of Shawn for seeing that it was time to get out and refusing to do any kind of comeback (it's not like he wouldn't be welcomed back with open arms). I'd have respected him even if he was still active, but it takes a lot of willpower to stay out of it.

wk

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The Great White Crayo said:
Trhe way it's hyped, Jerry might actually have a competitive match with the WWE champion... That would be abysmal booking.

Miz got beat up by Lawler and only beat him because of A-Ry. We've already seen WWE bury it's champion before against the 60 year old bastard