WWE RAW August 27th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
afeb87aa602ae10649986678a18daf1a.jpg

Speaking of Punk, just me that's loving the new 'do?

I think it's a nice hair style, a little less width on top, and I would of thought he would be copying The Undertaker.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
A lot of people seem to like his new hairstyle. Me, not so much. I'm a fan of his longer, or mid-length hair.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Lacky said:
I think it's a nice hair style, a little less width on top, and I would of thought he would be copying The Undertaker.

Yeah, looking for something similar to what you described only a little longer than Taker's but can't find a decent picture of it online, trying to describe it to my Grandma (Professional hairdresser by the way!), otherwise might just play it safe and do my usual :okay:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
blessedshawtee said:
JOHN CENA GONNA WIN NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS :D n i hope HHH isnt really gone

Cena is most likely not winning at NOC since they seem to be pushing for Punk vs Rock at the rumble.

Also Triple H will wrestle Lesnar at Wrestlemania.

#TeachingKayfabe

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
youre such a kayfabe killer stopwatch